*Shame face*

Oh my god, Katie, you are kicking ass and taking names! I love it!!

I am not doing so well. I could make a million excuses but I won't, because what's the point? Simply put, I need to get my summer act together! I think I probably need to get up earlier - turns out, the ability to sleep in is a dangerous one where I'm concerned - and get into a routine. I really thought I'd have found my motivation by now, but I haven't yet. Buying a scale should be a priority too. I think that might shock me into action. I did buy those English muffins, and I LOVE those Fiber One bars (I can't believe they are one point - they're delicious!) and my fridge is full of healthy food. Turns out, I'm really good at hunting down all the worst options and combinations in my cabinets. What can I say, it's a gift.

But god, Katie, I am SO proud of you! I wish you were closer so we could be workout buddies and you could kick my ass into gear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude is Everything and Goal Setting

Back in the saddle again...

Not necessarily great, but could be worse?