8/17-8/23

Food Log

Sunday 8/17
Coffee - 3
eggbeaters +green pepper - 1
2 slices WW toast - 1
WW yogurt - 1
Turkey cheddar dog + bun - 4
Vanilla mousse - 3
4 3-musketeers minis - 2
WW ice cream - 2
DD pizza casserole - 7
1/2c spanish rice - 2
WW fudge bar - 1
2 mini bagels - 2
Total: 29 pts

Monday 8/18
coffee - 3
Special K waffles - 3
16 cherries - 1
4 3-musketeers minis - 2
turkey & cheese sandwich - 3
mini cheetos - 3
grapes - 1
WW ice cream bar - 1
DD pizza casserole - 7
1/2c. rice - 2
bun toast - 1
WW ice cream - 2
Total: 29 pts

Tuesday 8/19
coffee - 3
2 special K waffles - 3
grapes - 1
turkey & cheese sandwich - 3
turtle checx mix - 2
chai tea - 6ish? (estimating based on starbucks nutrition vals, but from a local coffee shop)
dd pizza casserole - 7
Total: 25ish

Wednesday 8/20
coffee - 3
mini bagel - 1
grapes - 1
smart one calzone - 6
luna bar - 3
6" turkey sub - 5
baked lays - 3
ww ice cream bar - 1
cheezit bites - 2
Total: 25 pts

Thursday 8/21
coffee - 3
2 mini bagels - 2
grapes - 1
ww ice cream bar - 1
turkey & cheese sandwich - 3
cheezit bites - 2
handful peanuts - 3ish
1 1/2 slices garden vegetable pizza - 10ish?
Total: 25ish pts (not a great estimate, but i definitely don't think i went over)

Friday 8/22
coffee - 3
luna bar - 3
lean cuisine panini - 7
turtle chex mix - 2
4 3-musketeers minis - 2
Total: 17 pts (i was totally sick this day - no appetite for anything, plus i went to bed at 6...hence the craaaazy low points)

Saturday 8/23
coffee - 3
special k waffles - 3
turkey cheddar dog, no bun - 3
mini cheetos - 3
grapes - 1
2 mini bagels - 2
cheezit mix - 2
chicken breast + bbq sauce - 4
oven fries - 6
ww ice cream - 2
Total: 29 pts.

This week's loss: 3.2 lbs
Total loss: 28.6 lbs

Holy cow - almost 30 lbs! I didn't expect to lose anything this week because I only worked out twice, but 3.2 lbs is kind of awesome. I sort of expect to either maintain or gain some back this week because I think that loss is in part due to not eating very much the last three days. I've been really sick this week - terrible head cold, hacking cough, losing my voice - and an appetite just wasn't in the cards. So for like, 3 days I was between 5-10 points under my minimum total points. I know that isn't healthy and I think that is mostly responsible for the loss. I'm feeling marginally better today and yesterday my appetite seemed to come back a little (although for the weirdest things...) so hopefully this week will be a little more normal.

I skipped working out because I didn't feel good - probably a good thing - but I hope I can get back on track this week. I'm all loopy in the head and unmotivated to do any work. I'm considering taking a short walk around the neighborhood tonight just to get myself moving again. This week shouldn't be *too* busy with school....far fewer meetings and after-school responsibilities than last week...so hopefully I can regain some lost ground.

I'd write more but I'm beginning to sense this blog is defunct...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude is Everything and Goal Setting

Back in the saddle again...

Not necessarily great, but could be worse?