Yikes...

Well, needless to say, this weekend did not go at ALL how I'd intended it to go.  Sigh.

Nor do I think this week will be all that successful, considering I have three 12+ hour work days coming up, followed by a long weekend trip to NYC.

I'm long on excuses and short on motivation.  Not the greatest, and I'm sorry I'm failing you as a partner in inspiration, Katie.

That said....I'll do my best this week to make acceptable choices.  Goals: no fast food.  I can do that, right? Start small.

Comments

Katie Wood said…
It's okay, Maureen! My week has not been the best either. I'm really hoping it'll be better once I go back to school and all the "bad food" is out of our house. What say ye to each making something (heathy-ish... okay, healthy) as ideas for meal planning. I can make the main course if you want to make a side! Or we can do it all together! Yes?
Katie Wood said…
For our meal planning night, that is...

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude is Everything and Goal Setting

Back in the saddle again...

Not necessarily great, but could be worse?