Here we go...

Hokay. So, I have to admit that I haven't been very good at all about counting my points, BUT that doesn't mean I haven't been good (ish) about my eating habits. While I haven't been counting, I have been making a concentrated effort to watch what I eat (for the most part.) I'm also leaps and bounds ahead of where I was this time last year when it came to working out. I try to run about 3 miles at least a few days a week. Considering I did that, like, never last year, that has to equate to some weight loss, right??

I have extra motivation now with Halloween coming. Without giving too much away, I've been considering a couple of different costumes, one of which would require a little belly to show and the other which would be fairly tight, so I wouldn't want any bulging. Either way, it's a motivator.

I'm really only down one or two pounds still since I started, but I suppose it's better than nothing, right? My goal is to make some significant progress by Halloween? If two pounds a week is considered doable, I could potentially be down close to 15 pounds by then. I'll hope for 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude is Everything and Goal Setting

Back in the saddle again...

Not necessarily great, but could be worse?